Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Life With Bipolar: In His Own Words

"I have to surrender that it might happen again." One man shares his experiences with the mania and depression of bipolar disorder.
Trouble viewing this email? View as a Webpage Tuesday, September 12, 2017
Depression
Missing Images! Video
Life With Bipolar: In His Own Words
"I have to surrender that it might happen again." One man shares his experiences with the mania and depression of bipolar disorder.
Article
What Is L-Carnitine?
Here's what you need to know about the supplement that may ease mild depression symptoms.
Article
The Day I Tried to Kill Myself
The founding supervisor at Crisis Text Line shares her attempted suicide story and how she now uses her highly empathetic nature to help others.
Article
The Link Between Depression and ADHD
Since symptoms of both are similar, it can be hard to tell them apart, and they can show up together.
Message Board
I Used to Eat Non-Food Items. Why?
A reader wonders what's behind eating sponges, sand, nail files, and other inedible things.
Article
How Marijuana Affects You
Get the scoop on the physical and mental effects.
ADVERTISEMENT
 
ADVERTISEMENT

No comments:

Post a Comment

our sponsers

loading...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...